Poodle Rescue Connecticut
and surrounding New England States
- Foster a dog. Would you like to join the PRCT team by providing a foster home for one of our rescues? We would love to talk with you about the process. Please use our contact form to let us know you are interested.
- If you see an ad for a free Poodle or Poodle mix, please call us and let us know where the dog is. We will try to help get him/her into rescue.
- If you know that there is a Poodle or Poodle mix in a shelter, let us know and we will work with you to help him/her. Shelters do not have the luxury of keeping dogs in their facilities for long periods of time. Sadly, Poodles do not present well in shelters, but many shelters don’t like to surrender Poodles to rescue. It can be overwhelming for the family that adopts from a shelter because oftentimes these Poodles have issues (health related and behavioral) that could be helped if they were able to come into a foster situation with a Poodle rescuer who understands the breed.
- If you hear of a Poodle or Poodle mix in trouble or who can’t stay in his situation, let us know and again, we will try to help.
- Petco cards, Petsmart cards, gas cards, postal stamps, Poodle note cards, leashes and collars are always welcome and appreciated.
Two important forms of funding for Poodle Rescue Connecticut are memorial donations and bequests. These donations are for special remembrance of departed relatives or pets.
For those who wish to assist Poodle Rescue with a bequest, this sample form may be used n preparation of a will. It is important to state the name correctly.
“I (benefactor’s name) give, devise, and bequeath to Poodle Rescue Connecticut, now or formerly in the town of Naugatuck in the state of Connecticut, the sum of ________ dollars (or otherwise describe the property given) to be used for the general purpose of said organization”.
Poodle Rescue Connecticut is supported entirely by generosity of our caring Poodle supporters. We always need money to cover medical expenses, which can be enormous, as well as money for food and bedding for the precious Poodles in our care.
Poodle Rescue Connecticut is a Section 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization. Your donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Please consider making a donation using PayPal or a major credit card by clicking on the button below.
Shopping on Amazon?
An easy way to help!
Begin your shopping by going to
WIth Poodle Rescue of CT selected as your charity,
Amazon will donate a portion of your spending to us at no extra cost to you!
Our contact information is:
Mail: Poodle Rescue CT, P.O. Box 188, Naugatuck, CT 06770
If you prefer, you can support our work by mailing your donation to:
Poodle Rescue CT
PO Box 188,
Naugatuck, CT 06770
Poodle Rescue CT is not funded by any outside organization and we rely solely on your generous donations. Your donation will help us defray increasing Vet expenses and assist the additional Poodles coming into rescue because of the current difficult economy.
Thank you for supporting the Poodles in need here in rescue!
Poodle Rescue Connecticut PO Box 188 Naugatuck CT 06770 (203) 729-8846 ©2017